| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maripasoula in June is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In June the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in June is reasonablytly soggy. A substantial 315.8mm (12.4in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:19 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Maripasoula June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Maripasoula, French Guiana
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Maripasoula:
- Georgetown, Guyana - 575.9 kms (357.9 miles) NW
- Timehri, Guyana - 565.4 kms (351.4 miles) NW
- Paramaribo, Suriname - 276.2 kms (171.6 miles) NNW
- St. Laurent, French Guiana - 205.2 kms (127.5 miles) N
- Santa Elena, Venezuela - 793.3 kms (493 miles) W
- Tirios, Brazil - 265 kms (164.7 miles) SW
- Obidos, Brazil - 639.7 kms (397.5 miles) SSW
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 627.2 kms (389.7 miles) S
- Santarem, Brazil - 677.6 kms (421.1 miles) S
- Belterra, Brazil - 705.1 kms (438.1 miles) S
- Parintins, Brazil - 759.6 kms (472 miles) SSW